Hire of the Club Rooms
- The facilities are available for hire on any day other than nominated sailing days, club events, and days pre-booked for hire, unless by prior agreement with the club committee.
- The member rate is applicable where the principal hirer is a member who accepts responsibility
- Where the hiring party is not a member, they shall complete a hiring agreement and provide a bond.
- All enquiries regarding hire are to be referred to the Secretary
- The Secretary must ensure that all members are aware of any bookings. This will include amending the Sailing Calendar on the website, notice in Clubrooms and mail or email notification to each member.
- Club hire shall strictly comply with the Club’s Liquor License. The Club Bar may only be tended by an Adult Club Member familiar with the rules regarding the responsible serving of alcohol.
- Non-member functions must be supervised
by a Member at all times.
- The hiring party must leave the club facilities in the same or better state than their arrival, unless additional cleaning arrangements have been negotiated.
- Non-member hiring parties may not use club operational equipment, including but not limited to sailing and rescue craft.
- Members hiring the facility are accountable for their own, and the actions of non-members, including cost of repair and rectification.
- All non-members shall sign the visitor’s book