The Club's beginnings ~ circa 1957
The image above--a framed version of which hangs in the current day clubhouse—shows the humble beginnings of the club back in 1957 when the Cairn Curran Reservoir had recently been completed.
A more comprehensive version of the club's history will be developed in due course as time permits.
Any and all members with long history and association with the club are invited to make contributions in the form of photographs, anecdotes, reminiscences, articles and their time to help flesh this story out a bit.
Send content to: email@example.com
Updated May 2018 - Andrew Kean